Dev's Domain

Thursday 24 March 2011

Solitude with you


the day just passed away....

the night stars give a farewell

i sit on the edge and wait..

for a person with whom i can bid a good bye...

the day that passed was a good one...

but she was the one which made it memorable...

i see her in the moments i love....

as the stars sing to the sun in the cradle....

i sit alone on the edge...

and watch the sun fall out...

the moon starts its night laugh..

as i want myself to cry out loud.....

the rising and setting of sun without you...

the cool breeze i feel withou you...

makes my time stop...

and makes me feel the difference if the breeze was you....

the thousand moments having a million voids...

the voids which wait for you....

the evening which is perfect on its own...

and an imperfect me cries for you.....

the stars now dance in the night rain....

and i still sit drenched on the edge....

I search you in the raindrops which fall...

and trickle drown from my head to chest....

i feel the night rain dancing around me....

and solitude form the rest of the world...

you be the rain with me in the cold solitary night...

with no one to come in between us....

i search the moon which only we can see...

the rain which dances only for us....

its not that I hate the world....

its just that my solitude has u in it......

1 Comments:

Blogger Chayan said...

Superb... Vicharon main atyadhik geharai hai!

29 November 2012 at 09:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home