Dev's Domain

Tuesday 22 March 2011

LIBERATION(humanity)


I sit in one dark corner of this bright world,

The bright world which everyone assumes to exist,

The world which was made on stains of blood,

And the brightness does not seem to resist.

This corner which I feel mine is for real,

The other bright rooms are dark corners mere,

Open your eyes to face the darkness outside,

And let it be defeated by the light inside.

Accept your corner and let it brighten up,

Rather than living in what never existed

Open the doors of light which are long shut,

And let my soul be uplifted

U will find me in the azure sky,

U will feel me in a child’s laughter or cry.

U will touch me in a serene temple,

U will smell me under the autumn’s maple.

The darkness lives in the hands of them,

The ones who don’t know me,

The hands which take innocent lives,

And drop by drop make me bleed.

The dark corner is ours to lighten up,

I am the one who is in everyone’s soul,

So open the light and let the dark shut,

And let me out of the corner and grow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home